Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Monday, March 24, 2014

What Do Jay Z And Shakespeare Have In Common? Swagger!!

Saw this article today and thought it may be interesting for introducing Shakespeare in the 4th quarter…or for introducing the 8th wonder of the world! :)

What Do Jay Z And Shakespeare Have In Common? Swagger

by Lakshmi Gandhi

NPR - March 17, 2014

"No one on the corner has swagga like us," sang rapper M.I.A. in her global hit "Paper Planes." The song was later sampled by T.I. and Jay Z in their hit song "Swagga Like Us." A few years before that, it was Jay-Z who declared "I guess I got my swagger back" on his 2001 album The Blueprint....

No comments:

Post a Comment