The National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) announces the 2014 Early Career Educator of Color Leadership Award Program.
This award supports up to six educators who are in the first five years of their careers (pre-K -college level) by providing the following benefits:
- involving travel and lodging for two consecutive NCTE conventions
- connection to an accomplished mentor
- collaboration with peers and NCTE leaders
- opportunities to serve NCTE in key volunteer roles
- targeted professional development
- opportunities to present during an annual convention
- special award recognition
Learn more and apply online.
All applications are due byWednesday, April 30, 2014.
Please contact us with questions!