Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A wonderful school to emulate!

A fellow Harvard peer just posted this, and I had to share. What an incredible school it depicts, one that is clearly working to meet the needs of ALL students every day. WOW!

Hi Everyone,

I am from T440 class of 2003. Always in solidarity with you, but have never posted. You all inspire me to continue to create places for children (and teachers!) that bring hope and possibility. I am an assistant principal  of a large elementary school in Seal Beach, California. We serve 850 kids, 100 or so have special needs. We also have a long tradition of the arts in our school. We created this video in preparation for a California Distinguished School validation visit. The video touches my heart and so, I wanted to share with you.  Enjoy! http://goo.gl/nADN2p

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment