Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lessons Learned from a Chinese Tongue Twister

This was recently posted to a forum I subscribe to that I think you will enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello T-440 friends,
I don’t chime in on this list-serve too often, but I think often about my time in T-440 and the lessons learned. I recently published an article inCollege Teaching that in part reflects on how one lesson from T-440 has recently helped me in my teaching.
It’s behind a paywall, but I think this link
will get you to it for free. It’s only two pages, so even the article preview has most of it.
Thank you Professor Duckworth for your help and inspiration!
Best wishes,
John Hilton III
Assistant Professor of Ancient Scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment