Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What children SHOULD read....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I thought I would share this article with you all.  It was forwarded to me by a colleague in my school -

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/blogs/what-should-children-read.xml?f=76

No comments:

Post a Comment