Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Monday, April 18, 2011

A colleague starts his own blog for students!

Now, we know I have to be rather anonymous when making my blog posts for the sake of my identity and those of my colleagues. However, one of my colleagues read my blog and decided he wanted to start his own, but he wants his to be for his sixth graders. Cool, worthwhile, and something I can totally support? I think so!


Check out its beginnings here. The teacher writes:

I just want to let you know about the video blog I started for my students, just in case you see them on it in the media center or computer lab. I have been posting these videos to the blog in an effort to communicate with students and reinforce what we’re doing in class.

If they are supposed to be working on something else, of course, kick them off of the blog. I don’t want it to be a distraction. If it becomes a problem at all, please let me know.
Here is the link:  www.mrdoggett.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment