Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Friday, February 14, 2014

Need some new spring cleaning?

I'm getting ready to add to my current reading list and hope you are too! Here are some great suggestions for new titles...

1. How Teachers Can Turn Data into Action
By Daniel R. Venables

2. Affirmative Classroom Management: How Do I Develop Effective Rules and Consequences in my School?
By Richard L. Curwin

3. Engaging Minds in Social Studies: The Surprising Powers of Joy
By James A. Erekson; edited by Michael F. Opitz and Michael P. Ford

4. Engaging Minds in Science and Math Classrooms: The Surprising Power of Joy
By Eric Brunsell and Michelle A. Fleming; edited by Michael F. Opitz and Michael P. Ford

5. Managing 21st Century Classrooms: How Do I Avoid Ineffective Classroom Management Practices?
By Jane Bluestein

6. Digital Learning Strategies: How Do I Assign and Assess 21st Century Work?
By Michael Fisher

7. Short on Time: How Do I Make Time to Lead and Learn as a Principal?
By William Sterrett

8. Vocab. Rehab: How Do I Teach Vocabulary Effectively With Limited Time?
By Marilee Sprenger

9. Engaging Minds in the Classroom: The Surprising Power of Joy
By Michael F. Opitz and Michael P. Ford

10. Engaging Minds in English Language Arts Classrooms: The Surprising Power of Joy
By Mary Jo Fresch; edited by Michael F. Opitz and Michael P. Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment