Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Monday, November 25, 2013

Cool work!

This is from a colleage of mine:

Hey Critical Explorers!

A while back I posted here about my website, www.justonequestion.org, a catalog of all the answers to the question: "If you could ask everyone you met just one question, what would you ask?" It's been a lot of fun and the questions people have submitted are fascinating.

Well, when I started putting together the website, I also started writing a book about the 6 months I spent driving around the US interviewing people with that question. The book is done! I'm trying to self-publish and wanted to post it here because a) I would love any donations to the cause and b) would just like to get the word out even if you're not interested in contributing any do-re-mi. Here's the link for that: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/just-one-question/x/5380750

The book is the very definition of a 'critical exploration' as I didn't have a plan for how it would turn out or even what I intended to discover. It was a lot of fun and led to a lot of new understandings.

Check out the video and let me know what you think!
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment