Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!

Super Teacher's Job is Never Done!
Photo courtesy of DiscoveryEducation.com

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~ Author Unknown

My goal is to reveal one teacher's humble journey of self-reflection, critical analysis, and endless questioning about my craft of teaching and learning alongside my middle school students.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~ Dan Rather



Sunday, May 12, 2013

Science and Math Teaching Position Available at BPS

Happy Mother's Day!

From a friend:


I'm a teacher at Gardner Pilot Academy (GPA) in Allston, MA 

We are looking for a middle school science teacher and a middle school math teacher. 

If you are interested please send your resume to our principal, Erica Herman: eherman@boston.k12.ma.us

You are also welcome to email me questions or let me know you sent your resume, so I can call her attention to it. My email iselizabethbyron@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Liz Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment