Learning Democracy through International Collaboration
Online Educational Resources
- ePals connects educators in more than 200 countries, enabling them to develop interactive projects that bring students around the world together.
- Global Gateway is a U.K.-based helps educators build collaborative projects, grow and sustain partnerships, and find funding resources for international education.
- Global Nomad Group creates education programs and resources to teach youth about global issues.
- International Education and Resource Network (iEARN) has been helping teachers develop online international education projects for 20 years.
- InternationalEd.org offers a comprehensive listing of online international education resources.
- National Geographic Kids offers a wealth of information including country profiles, international recipes, videos and more to teach youth about different cultures.
- Southern Center for International Studies provides a collection of education materials to supplement high school social studies curricula “covering seven world regions from a geographic, economic, political, cultural and environmental standpoint.”
- UN CyberSchoolBus gives students an inside look at how the United Nations works through webcasts, videos, and other resources. Students also can learn about human rights, world hunger, and peace education.